Korean 3D Micro-blading Eyebrow
Korean 3D Micro-blading Eyebrow is done by making hair stroke in two pigment with special korean 3D technique, to fill up the eybrow design. Lighten color as the background and brighten color on top to illustrate a 3D effect. It is natural like real hair.
Korean 3D Micro-blading Eyebrow suitable for people who have little to no hair exists as it can work well to create a complete eyebrow.
With Korean Gradient Eyebrow
Korean 3D Micro-blading Eyebrow can be used together with Korean Gradient Eyebrow to have the most natural korean style eyebrow.
- Consultate with client and design the eyebrow
- Apply cleanser on procedure area for sterilization and anti-inflammatory
- Apply soothing cream to reduce painful
- Apply wound shrinking fluid to help stop bleeding and prevent color lost
- Finally apply coloring solution to help fix color
Why Felle Beau different from others?
- Experienced semi-permanent makeup artists: Our makeup artists have provided service to many artists, models, signers.
- Safe and reliable pigments: We use pigments from US and Europe, all certified save.
Difference between Eyebrow Tattoo and Korean 3D Micro-blading Eyebrow
Eyebrow Tattoo use only one color of ink like color filling to fill up the whole eyebrow design. Felle Beau Korean 3D Micro-blading Eyebrow is done by making hair stroke by two pigments to fill up the eybrow design, with special korean 3D technique, it is natural like real hair.
Can I decide which eyebrow tattoo technique to have after consult with makeup artist?
Yes. You can pay deposit first and consult with our semi-permanent makeup artist to decide which eyebrow techniques you want to have.
How long does it take for the whole procedure?
The whole procedure will take around 60 minutes, but it takes around 10 minutes only to put pigment on one side eyebrow. Before that we will apply soothing cream on eyebrow area first and design the best eyebrows that suit you. Procedures will be done according to the design you confirmed.
Is it hurt?
Procedure will be handled by experienced semi-permanent makeup artists, actual pigmentation procedure for one eyebrow is only takes 10 minutes, it won't be much hurt. And we have different painless techiques to reduce the uncomfort during the procedure.
Will it be unnatural?
Usually a little bit dark in color on the first and second day, dead skin cell appear on third and forth day and it will become natural on fifth or sixth day.
How long does it last for?
The eyebrow tottoo will last for around 3 years and color starts to fade after 3 years. The package included 1 retouch procedure, can be used within 6 months, no extra charges.
Can I have a eyebrow remake even I got tattoo already?
Eyebrow remake is possible if:
- Tattoo color has been fade and light enough to have a eyebrow remake (photo 1); and
- New eyebrow design can cover the old design (photo 2&3).
Or eyebrow remake has to be done after Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal.